Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014

Our forests: Places where souls can sing their free songs

Woods at the Walgau-Valley
Vorarlberg, Austria

picture with mirror effect:


“This life is yours. 
Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. 
Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. 
Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. 
Take the power to control your own life. 
No one else can do it for you. 
Take the power to make your life happy.” 
by Susan Polis Schutz





  


“Their life is mysterious, it is like a forest; from far off it seems a unity, it can be comprehended, described, but closer it begins to separate, to break into light and shadow, the density blinds one. Within there is no form, only prodigious detail that reaches everywhere: exotic sounds, spills of sunlight, foliage, fallen trees, small beasts that flee at the sound of a twig-snap, insects, silence, flowers.
And all of this, dependent, closely woven, all of it is deceiving. There are really two kinds of life. There is, as Viri says, the one people believe you are living, and there is the other. It is this other which causes the trouble, this other we long to see.”  
byJames Salter - Light Years

One of my trees- and woods Nature Videos with music:









  


All Photographies copyright ©by Gina Matt / Naturpunkt.at






Hermann Hesse about trees:

Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.

A tree says: A kernel is hidden in me, a spark, a thought, I am life from eternal life. The attempt and the risk that the eternal mother took with me is unique, unique the form and veins of my skin, unique the smallest play of leaves in my branches and the smallest scar on my bark. I was made to form and reveal the eternal in my smallest special detail.

A tree says: My strength is trust. I know nothing about my fathers, I know nothing about the thousand children that every year spring out of me. I live out the secret of my seed to the very end, and I care for nothing else. I trust that God is in me. I trust that my labor is holy. Out of this trust I live.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Spring is on the way

Sky Photography ~ An Emotional Journey

"Afflictive emotions — our jealousy, anger, hatred, fear — can be put to an end.  When you realize that these emotions are only tempor...